Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Finger Grooves S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Pau Ferro
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Square Butt Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Remington 700 Short Action... $44.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Extended Multi-Slot Tactical Picatinny-Style... $34.99 Select Options
- Remington Front Trigger Guard Screw 700 BDL, Front Action... $6.19 Available
- Remington Rear Trigger Guard Screw 700 ADL, BDL Hex Head ... $4.99 - $6.19 Select Options
- DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard Belt Holster Right Hand Smith &... $48.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Nylon Black... $16.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Remington Firing Pin Assembly Remington 700 Long Action Non... $54.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Sear Spring 1911 Colt... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nowlin Match Grade Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.