Savage Arms Large Shank Barrel Lock Nut 10, 110 Series Stainless Steel
- PTG Recoil Lug Remington 700 Tapered Shank 1/4" Thick... $30.49 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 208 Grain Boat... $35.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $25.49 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $12.64 - $20.49 Select Options
- Limbsaver Recoil Pad Grind to Fit Rubber Black... $37.99 Select Options
- Lyman Vernier Micrometer 1"... $26.99 Available
- Remington Ejector 700... $7.49 Available
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 6mm Norma BR (Bench... $103.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $5.99 Available
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 6mm-284... $134.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 6mm BR (Benchrest)... $26.99 Available
- Winchester 14-Piece Universal Shotgun Gun Cleaning Kit... $12.49 Available
Note: Large shank barrels, barrel nuts, and actions are threaded 1-1/16"-20. These are typically found on WSM, RSAUM, and Rem Ultra Mag caliber rifles.
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.