Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .190" Height .115" Width Steel Black Serrated Blade
- John Masen Magazine Remington Models 511, 513, 521 22 Long... $19.99 Available
- Marble's Improved Tang Peep Sight Screw Set #25 Blue... $6.19 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $28.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Marble's Tang Peep Sight Savage 1899 Steel Blue... $126.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 9mm Luger... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This Front Sight comes equipped with a 0.115" Wide Blade and features a Flat Base that is optimal for use with a flat-topped slide or for those who intend to file and blend the front sight base to match the contour of their pistol's slide for a seamless looking installation. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 Degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Fully Serrated
- Blade Height: 0.190"
- Blade Width: 0.115"
- Sight Base: Flat
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
|Front Sight Dovetail||Angle (A)||Width (B)||Depth (C)|
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.