Kel-Tec Pistol Grip and AR-15 Stock Adapter Kel-Tec SU-16, SU-22 Polymer Black
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch Generation 2... $17.29 Available
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels Sig P220 Side Magazine Release Black... $14.14 Available
- Kel-Tec Compact Forend with Rail Kel-Tec SU-16, SU-22 Polymer... $38.42 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block with Flip-Up Front Sight &... $111.40 Available
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels Sig Sauer P228, P229 Black... $16.99 Available
- ACE Improved Pistol Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- Power Custom Oversized Magazine Release Button AR-15 Matte... $15.56 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine AR-15 EZ Pull Takedown Pin Set Steel Matte... $17.20 Available
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Bolt Knob Aluminum Matte... $31.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.780 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.