Redfield 2-Piece Top Mount Weaver-Style Scope Base Remington 870 (Pre-Drilled Receiver) Matte
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel #31... $2.59 Available
- Burris 1" Zee Weaver-Style Rings... $28.35 - $31.71 Select Options
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Ironsighter 2-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Remington 4, 6,... $6.29 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Remington 4, 6, 750, 7400,... $41.99 Available
- Tap Magic Cutting Fluid with EP-Extra 4 oz... $4.99 Available
- Remington Forend Screw Remington 4, 6, 7400, 7600... $7.89 Available
- ProMag Magazine 1911 Officer 45 ACP 6-Round Steel Blue... $18.79 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 RGS Set... $1.64 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Set Remington 7400,... $9.83 Available
- Millett See-Thru Scope Mount with 1" Rings Remington 4, 6,... $12.30 - $18.49 Select Options
Technical Information: Redfield Scope Base
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.