- Self-guiding LCD display
- Up to 8 feeding times per day
- Runtimes from 1 to 30 seconds
- Three selectable motor speeds
- Automatic hibernation for increased battery life
- Operates up to 4 months on 11 AA batteries (not included)
The Lifetime Elite Feeder Timer features a self-guiding LCD display that makes programming so simple anyone can do it. With up to eight feeding times and user-selectable run times from one to 30 seconds you can match the quantity of food to the size of your herd. Three selectable motor speeds let you adjust feed distance without changing spin plates. Reverts to one emergency feed time if not programmed. Test buttons for all functions. Automatic hibernation shuts down after two minutes to save batteries. Waterproof screen and timer. High-efficiency, high-speed DC motor has an easy-to-set quartz clock that ensures accurate, dependable feeding times.