Edgewood Minigater Rear Shooting Rest Bag Tall with Regular Ears and Regular Stitch Width and Grab Handle Leather and Nylon Black Unfilled
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.99 Select Options
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 335 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $22.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 336 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $22.99 Available
- Tipton Cleaning Patches 22 to 26 Caliber Square Cotton Package... $15.99 Available
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $12.99 Select Options
- Forster Kwik-Fill Sandbag Filler... $15.99 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die Set 308 Winchester... $149.99 Available
- Kestrel 2000 Electronic Hand Held Thermo Wind Meter... $94.00 Available
- Edgewood Dead Bottom Rear Shooting Rest Bag Spacer Leather... $29.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag Scoped Rifle Case... $69.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag... $49.99 Select Options
- Footprint: approximately 6-1/2" x 10"
- Body Height: Standard = 3-1/4" Tall = 4"
- Ear Height: Regular = 2" Short = 1-1/2"
- Stitch Width: Regular = 3/8" Wide (or Shehane) = 3/4"
- Filled Weight: Between 13 and 16 lbs
NOTE: If you find, after filling your bag or after the sand has settled, that your bag bulges on the bottom or rocks when on the bench try the following: Bang the bag flat down on the bench then gently slide it into place. Slapping the bag firmly onto the bench shifts the sand back up into the body of the bag and flattens the base of the bag. By pushing - rather than lifting - the bag into place, the bag will maintain that flat base.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.