RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 335 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 336 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $26.49 - $219.99 Select Options
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 334 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Neck Sizer Die 308... $55.99 Available
- Winchester Primed Reloading Brass 7.62x51mm NATO Box of 100... $39.99 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 30 Carbine... $38.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 333 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Seater Stem 30 Caliber... $12.79 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Brush Small 22 to 25 Caliber... $3.29 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Brush Medium 270 to 30 Caliber... $3.29 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 308... $55.99 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.