Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 6-1/2" Nylon Coated 8 x 32 Thread
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber,... $3.19 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Ed Brown Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Commander 18 lb... $9.99 Available
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs Pointed G-Tip... $6.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357... $3.19 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 9mm 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.55 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target Repair Center B-6C 50 Yard Slow... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber, 10mm 8 x 32 Thread... $1.55 - $2.09 Select Options
- MGW Sight Pro Slide Shoe Clamp... $17.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger SP101... $8.49 Available
- Walther Magazine Walther P22 Q-Style 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $27.49 Available
- Nevco IDPA/IPSC Standard Portable Target Stand... $40.99 Available
Technical Information: Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod
Shipping Weight: 0.230 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.