Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Ruger GP100, Super Redhawk
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches Package of 100... $3.11 - $6.19 Select Options
- Dewey Thread Adapter Large Converts 12 x 28 Male to 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power... $9.99 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Converts 12 x 28 Male to 10 x 32 Female... $3.69 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Converts 10-32 Male to 8 x 32 Female... $3.69 Available
- Baker Single Action Hand Slot Stone Ultra Fine... $5.99 Available
- Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger Bisley, Blackhawk, Single... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $15.99 Select Options
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.