Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Franchi Affinity, I-12, Stoeger 2000 12 Gauge 5-Round Matte
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.99 - $244.99 Select Options
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $24.00 Select Options
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Hollow... $4.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $30.35 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp... $45.55 Available
- Champion Easy Hit Shotgun Fiber Optic Front Sight 3mm Green 5"... $17.99 Available
- Noveske Quick Detach Sling Swivel Mount for Nordic Components... $14.80 Available
- Ben's 100 95% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 1.25 oz... $4.49 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube End Cap 12... $18.95 Available
- Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube XXL End Cap... $18.95 Available
- Compatible with Stoeger Model 2000, Franchi I-12, and Franchi Affinity shotguns in 12 Gauge only.
- Plus 1 capacity tubes have a fixed end cap (not removable like plus 2-8 round capacity tubes).
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 667-570 or 185-334) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8|