Gun Video "John Shaw Combat Shotgun Seminar" DVD
Host/Producer: John Shaw
Date Released: 2007
Running Time: 45 minutes
Summary of Material (from the producer):
In this tape, Shaw covers the basics of how to effectively shoot your shotgun for self-defense and combat competition. See and learn the proven techniques for stance, hand position, head position, sight picture, trigger pull, mental concentration and many more that John Shaw has developed through through years of competitive shooting and firearm instruction.
John Shaw owns and operates MISS: The Mid-South Institute of Self defense where he instructs practical pistol and shotgun techniques to civilian, law enforcement and military personnel.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- MagPul Dynamics "Art of the Dynamic Shotgun" DVD 3 Disc Set
- Gun Video "The Lost Chapman Files Volume 5: The Shotgun In...
- Gun Video "Mastering the Combat Shotgun" DVD
- "The Combat Shotgun: Concepts, Skills, and Tactics for...
Gun Video "Gunsite Tactical Shotgun 1" DVD
Clearance$30.28 & SHIPS FREESave $9.71 (24%)
- MagPul Dynamics "Art of the Dynamic Shotgun" Blu-ray Disc Set