Gun Video "John Shaw Combat Shotgun Seminar" DVD
- Magpul Dynamics "Art of the Dynamic Shotgun" DVD 3 Disc Set... $37.95 Available
- "The Combat Shotgun: Concepts, Skills, and Tactics for... $22.40 Available
- Gun Video "Mastering the Combat Shotgun" DVD... $19.99 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsite Tactical Shotgun 1" DVD... $39.99 Available
- Gun Video "The Lost Chapman Files Volume 5: The Shotgun In... $19.99 Special Order
- Gun Video "Jim Clark Combat Shotgun: Shooting Tips and... $19.99 Special Order
Host/Producer: John Shaw
Date Released: 2007
Running Time: 45 minutes
Summary of Material (from the producer):
In this tape, Shaw covers the basics of how to effectively shoot your shotgun for self-defense and combat competition. See and learn the proven techniques for stance, hand position, head position, sight picture, trigger pull, mental concentration and many more that John Shaw has developed through through years of competitive shooting and firearm instruction.
John Shaw owns and operates MISS: The Mid-South Institute of Self defense where he instructs practical pistol and shotgun techniques to civilian, law enforcement and military personnel.