Chip McCormick Grips 1911 Government, Commander Slim Line Checkered Rosewood
- Berger Hunting Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 140 Grain... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Commander... $7.89 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Freedom Series Rifle Case 46"... $39.99 Select Options
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander Reduced Power... $8.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Release Spring Pack 1911 Reduced Power... $9.09 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 243 Caliber and 6mm (243 Diameter)... $22.99 Available
- "Wilson Combat 1911 Auto Maintenance Manual" Book by Bill... $11.99 Available
- Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400... $52.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Adjustable Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel... $43.99 Available
- TRUGLO Brite-Site Sight Set Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26,... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Match Grade Barrel Bushing 1911 Government Steel... $19.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Extended Magazine Release 1911... $20.99 - $21.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.080 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.