AimShot TX850 Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries Aluminum Black
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Primer Pocket Reamer Cutter Head... $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Primer Pocket Cleaner Head... $3.10 - $3.69 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- RCBS Rotary Case and Media Separator... $36.99 Available
- Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black... $10.79 Available
- Mako Vertical Forend Grip with Rubber Overmold AR-15 Polymer... $41.20 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 850 Lumens
- Run Time: 2.5 hours on High, 6 hours on Low
- Battery: 2 CR123 (included)
- Material: 6061 T6 Alloy Aluminum
- Length: 6.5"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.45"
- Weight (w/o batteries): 6.3 oz
- Color: Matte Black
- Lens: Tempered Glass
- Water Resistant: 30M
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Shipping Weight: 0.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.