Tec X Brute Folding Knife 3.38" Drop Point Gut Hook AUS 8 Stainless Steel Blade Stainless Steel Handle Black
- Real Avid Viscera Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" Drop Point and... $22.73 Available
- Gerber Gator 2 Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" Stainless Steel... $29.38 Available
- Tec X Ballistix Folding Knife Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel... $21.99 Available
- Tec X Brute Folding Knife 3.63" Drop Point AUS 8 Stainless... $24.49 Available
- Tec X Brute Folding Knife 3.38" Partially Serrated Drop Point... $25.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $7.74 - $10.39 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System... $14.03 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Blade Shape: Drop Point with Guthook
- Locking Mechanism: LinerLock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Opening Method: Thumb stud
- Blade length: 3.38"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.38"
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.