- Both sides of the tube have witness slots
- Follower has an extended skirt to minimize creep from the tube when the magazine is empty
- Base pad is designed to provide a sure grip when pulling the magazine from a pouch
This magazine features a body made from .027" aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and is heat-treated for maximum durability and service life. The magazine spring is specially fabricated from high tensile strength wire for enhanced feeding and is able to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage. Features a fiber-filled nylon self-lubricating follower and removable base pad.
Notes on Selecting the Correct 1911 Magazine:
- If the grips on your 1911 measure 4" to 4-1/4" long, you have a Government/Commander length grip
- If the grips on your 1911 measure 3-1/2" long, you have an Officer/Defender length grip
- Please check grip length before ordering