Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 10-Round Black
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.19 Available
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Steel Blade Hardwood Handle... $12.65 Available
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Sheath Cordura Black... $4.30 Available
- Cold Steel Leatherneck Fixed Blade Knife 7" Tanto Point German... $44.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Carbine... $4.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended... $3.99 - $4.19 Select Options
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $24.99 - $56.19 Select Options
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $14.29 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger SP101... $8.49 Available
- Baker Bore Cleaning Solvent and Gun Oil Squeeze Bottle with... $7.89 Available
- Ruger Front Sight Cross Pin Ruger SP101... $2.49 Available
Notes on Selecting the Correct 1911 Magazine:
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.