Cuddeback Ambush Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 5.0 Megapixel Brown
- Stealth Cam Black Wolf Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 8... $70.70 Available
- Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Hybrid 8 Megapixel Infrared Game Camera... $199.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- HCO UOVision Panda Wide Angle Black Flash Infrared Game Camera... $219.95 Available
- Spypoint BF-8 Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel... $199.99 Available
- Primos Truth Cam Supercharged Blackout HD Black Infrared Game... $199.99 Available
- Primos Truth Cam Supercharged Blackout Black Flash Infrared... $132.98 Closeout Special
- Primos Ultra Blackout EL Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 4.0... $169.99 Available
- Big Game EyeCon Storm Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 9.0... $245.99 Available
- Uway Vigilante Hunter VH200HD Black Flash Infrared Game Camera... $229.95 Available
- Uway Vigilante Hunter VH200B Black Flash Infrared Game Camera... $199.95 Available
- HCO Scoutguard SG560K Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 8... $229.95 Available
The Cuddeback Ambush Black Flash combines classic Cuddeback performance with the convenience and cost efficiency of using "AA" batteries. The black flash nature of the Ambush Black Flash ensures invisible flash, ensuring that wary deer are not spooked when pictures are being captured of them. Cuddeback's Center Subject Technology ensures that wildlife is in the center of the picture every time. The days of only noses or rumps of deer are over. A lightning fast 1/4 second or less trigger speed will ensure that you get a picture of every deer that walks or runs by your camera. Utilizing these trigger speeds makes the Ambush Black Flash ideal for use along trails, scrapes, and rublines. SmartColor Image Technology gives your image vibrant colors and superior contrast. Cuddeback cameras also contain technology to give you correctly exposed IR images, rather than the blur infrared cameras generally create. The Ambush Black Flash takes 8 "AA" batteries that can last up to 4 months. The 5 second- 3 minute delay ensures that you can catch that big buck chasing a hot doe during the rut or that you don't get too many pictures of the same deer on a corn pile.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.