Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod Clamp (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Large Primer Pickup... $8.25 Available
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered #1... $4.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.69 Available
- Norma USA TAC-22 Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round... $58.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Available
- ISMI Recoil Spring 1911 Government 14 lb Chrome Silicon... $7.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.027 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.