MTM Tactical Mag Can Plastic Dark Earth Holds 15 AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Magazines
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Ruger Mini-14 223 Remington Polymer Black... $9.99 - $11.29 Select Options
- Caldwell Mag Charger AR-15 Magazine Loader... $67.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 147 Grain M80... $28.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Target 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" Bullseye Package of 100... $3.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 Magnum, 77/17 Magnum, 77/22 Magnum,... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 8 x 32 Thread Cotton... $3.99 - $4.09 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can Combo 50 Caliber Plastic Dark Earth with 7... $26.99 Available
- MTM Range Choke Tube Case 6 Extended Tubes Clear-Smoke... $4.59 Available
MTM ammo cans are a great way to store bulk or boxed ammo. Its all plastic design is lighter in weight than the 50 caliber US Military Surplus Ammo Can. Transferring ammo to and from the range, just became a little easier and they are ideal for ammo storage.
Molded out of rugged polypropylene plastic, these comfortably handled ammo cans will hold up to some pretty harsh treatment. Utilizing MTM's tongue and groove O-Ring seal system for a superior water-resistant seal, these cans are designed to fit the included ammo boxes perfectly. A heavy-duty dual latching system makes for a better seal and less likely to open accidentally. Double padlock tabs along with molded-in stacking ridges, make these solid containers the perfect solution to so many storage needs.
Dimensions: 13.5" x 8.5" x 7.5"
Color: Dark Earth
- Holds 15 AR-15 30-rd magazines
- Dual Latch Lid
Shipping Weight: 2.835 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.