Trijicon ACOG TA31RCO BAC Rifle Scope 4x 32mm A4 Military Version Dual-Illuminated Red Chevron 223 RemingtonReticle with TA51 Flattop Mount Matte
- Trijicon ACOG TA31 BAC Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Dual-Illuminated... $1,239.30 Select Options
- Trijicon ACOG TA31RCO BAC Rifle Scope 4x 32mm M4 Military... $1,422.05 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Trijicon ACOG TA31RCO BAC Rifle Scope 4x 32mm M150 Military... $1,467.95 Select Options
- Trijicon ACOG TA31 BAC Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Dual-Illuminated... $1,239.30 - $1,324.30 Select Options
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Weaver Surethread Adhesive 10 ml... $15.99 Available
- Otis Micro Lens Cleaning Kit... $11.79 Available
- Real Avid Toolio Scope Mounting Multi-Tool Universal Kit... $24.99 Available
- Vanguard 3-in-1 Lens Cleaning Kit... $22.56 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm
Eye Relief: 1.5"
Exit Pupil: 8mm
Field of View @ 100 yards:
Weight: 15.1 oz
Shipping Weight: 1.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.