Beretta Recoil Pad Trap 11/16" (18mm) Rubber Black
- Beretta Two Tone Clays Shooting Vest Cotton Canvas/Polyester... $97.99 - $102.99 Select Options
- Beretta Men's Ambidextrous Shooting Vest Cotton/Polyester... $58.83 - $97.99 Select Options
- Beretta Women's Ambidextrous Shooting Vest Cotton/Polyester... $57.01 - $93.99 Select Options
- Beretta B2 Ambidextrous Shooting Vest Cotton/Polyester ... $43.99 - $47.49 Select Options
- Beretta Men's Canvas Strap Vest Cotton Green and Blaze Orange... $79.99 Select Options
Specifically designed for Beretta Trap stocks, this recoil pad from Beretta features a thickness of 11/16" (18mm) to give you comfort while shooting trap. Made from a durable rubber, this recoil pad requires no fitting.This is an original factory replacement part. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts.
Thickness: 11/16" (18mm)
Shipping Weight: 0.360 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.