Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Para-Ordnance P14 45 ACP 14-Round Steel Anti-Friction Black
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.10 - $3.59 Select Options
- Tetra Gun Cold Blue 2.7 oz Liquid... $4.89 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring Para-Ordnance P13, P-14 10% Extra Power... $7.29 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger SR40C 40 S&W 9-Round Steel Blue... $35.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.55 - $2.09 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1008 40 S&W, 10mm Auto,... $2.99 - $3.09 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #45 (45... $38.49 Available
- STI Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government Blue... $10.00 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $17.10 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.240 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.