Formax Satin-Glo Greaseless Buffing and Polishing Compound 600 Grit 3 lb
- Formax Satin-Glo Greaseless Buffing and Polishing Compound 400... $11.79 Available
- Formax Satin-Glo Greaseless Buffing and Polishing Compound 240... $11.79 Available
- Formax Satin-Glo Greaseless Buffing and Polishing Compound 80... $11.79 Available
- Formax Satin-Glo Greaseless Buffing and Polishing Compound 180... $11.79 Available
- Formax Glu-Tite Greaseless Wheel Preparation Compound... $8.19 Available
- Birchwood Casey Presto Gun Blue Pen... $6.99 Available
- General Tools Drive Pin Punch Set 8-Piece Steel... $31.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Formax 6" Diameter 1/2" Thick Spiral Sewn Cotton Buffing and... $8.79 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
- Break-Free CLP Rust Preventative and Lubricant Gun Wipes... $4.89 Available
Material: Semi-Solid Compound
Container:Packaged in plastic bag by volume, weight is approximate
Shipping Weight: 2.940 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.