CMMG Anti-Jam Charging Handle Assembly for Drop-In 22 Long Rifle Conversions AR-15 Polymer Matte
- Taccom Pressure Plug AR-15 22 Long Rifle Conversion... $7.25 Available
- Taccom Enhanced 22 Long Rifle AR-15 Conversion Kit Firing Pin... $12.95 Available
- CMMG 22 Long Rifle AR-15 Conversion Kit Survival Spring Kit... $13.29 Available
- CMMG 22 Long Rifle AR-15 Conversion Kit Rehab Kit... $28.49 Available
- Taccom Extreme Extractor 22 Long Rifle AR-15 Conversion Kit... $11.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Riser... $7.19 Available
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- SGM Tactical Magazine Saiga 12 Gauge 10-Round Polymer Black... $29.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $39.99 Available
- Black Dog Machine X Form Conversion Magazine with Steel Feed... $19.99 Select Options
- Standard Latch
- Black Polymer Construction
- Works with CMMG and Other Drop-In Conversions
Shipping Weight: 0.085 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.