KA-BAR Vietnam Veterans Commemorative U.S.M.C. Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- KA-BAR U.S.M.C. Commemorative Knife Display Case 14-7/8" x... $69.99 Available
- Ontario USMC Bayonet 8" Serrated Drop Point 1095 Black Carbon... $129.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ontario M9 Bayonet 7" Clip Point 420 Black Stainless Steel... $114.99 Select Options
- KA-BAR USA Fighting/Utility Fixed Blade Knife 7" Serrated Clip... $69.99 Available
- KA-BAR USA Fighting/Utility Fixed Blade Knife 7" Clip Point... $69.99 Available
- KA-BAR Vietnam Veterans Commemorative U.S.N. Fighting/Utility... $72.99 Available
- KA-BAR Vietnam Veterans Commemorative U.S. Army... $72.99 Available
To most, the Vietnam War is one of the most controversial wars the United States participated in. The US participated from 1949 with President Truman to 1974 with President Nixon. Over 2 million people lost their lives, most of them civilians. KA-BAR remembers those who lost their lives with this commemorative knife.
- Overall length: 11-7/8"
- Blade length: 7"
- Epoxy powder coated blade
- 1095 carbon steel blade
- Stamped with "Honoring Our Veterans of the Vietnam War".
- Knife is made in the USA.
- Leather sheath is made in Mexico.
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon
- Overall Length = 11 7/8"
Weight: 11 oz
- Non-reflective blade coating
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart