KA-BAR Vietnam Veterans Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Smith's 4" Diamond Combination Knife Sharpener... $17.99 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- Ontario M9 Bayonet 7" Clip Point 420 Black Stainless Steel... $117.99 Select Options
- Ontario USMC Bayonet 8" Serrated Drop Point 1095 Black Carbon... $133.99 Available
- KA-BAR USA Fighting/Utility Fixed Blade Knife 7" Clip Point... $71.99 Available
- KA-BAR USA Fighting/Utility Fixed Blade Knife 7" Serrated Clip... $71.99 Available
- KA-BAR Vietnam Veterans Commemorative U.S. Army... $74.99 Available
- KA-BAR Vietnam Veterans Commemorative U.S.N. Fighting/Utility... $74.99 Available
To most, the Vietnam War is one of the most controversial wars the United States participated in. The US participated from 1949 with President Truman to 1974 with President Nixon. Over 2 million people lost their lives, most of them civilians. KA-BAR remembers those who lost their lives with this commemorative knife.
- Overall length: 11-7/8"
- Blade length: 7"
- Epoxy powder coated blade
- 1095 carbon steel blade
- Stamped with "Honoring Our Veterans of the Vietnam War".
- Knife is made in the USA.
- Leather sheath is made in Mexico.
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon
- Overall Length = 11 7/8"
Weight: 11 oz
- Non-reflective blade coating
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.