Barnes Spit-Fire Expander Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber Sabot with 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 245 Grain Spitzer Lead-Free Box of 24
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Caliber Sabot with 44 Caliber 240 Grain... $13.49 Available
- Hornady SST Muzzleloading Bullets (No Sabot) 45 Caliber (.452... $29.99 Available
- Powerbelt Platinum Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber AeroTip... $24.99 Select Options
- Powerbelt Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber AeroTip Pack of 15... $19.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Swift A-Frame Bullets 50 Caliber Sabot with 44 Caliber 240... $15.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 243 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 270 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 85... $26.49 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Single Stage Press Kit... $325.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 270 Winchester Box of 50... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 243 Winchester Box of 50... $39.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Primers #209 Shotshell... $37.99 - $169.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.