Warne Maxima 2-Piece Steel Weaver-Style Scope Base Winchester 70, Marlin XL-7 Gloss
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Warne 1" Maxima Permanent-Attachable Weaver-Style Rings ... $36.99 - $72.99 Select Options
- Leupold 2-Piece Rifleman Scope Base Weaver-Style Winchester 70... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 140 Grain... $24.96 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholders Package of 11... $27.49 Available
- Bore Tech V-Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 Caliber to 6.5mm 36"... $33.99 Available
- Leupold VX-2 Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm... $299.99 - $349.99 Select Options
- Warne 30mm Maxima Permanent-Attachable Weaver-Style Rings ... $29.43 - $72.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.