Ontario Ranger Silver Skeleton Fixed Blade Neck Knife 2.69" Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel Blade 440 Handle Silver
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Double Sided Diafold Diamond Whetstone... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpeners 4" Diamond Whetstone Deluxe Kit... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Ontario Ranger is a compact and sturdy fixed blade knife. Useful in so many situations, on your belt, around your neck or in your backpack. It measures 6" overall with a blade length of 2.69" and is constructed from one piece of 440 stainless steel. Includes molded black Kydex sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 440 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56 HRC
- Blade Length: 2.69"
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.