Burris 2-Piece Xtreme Tactical Scope Base Picatinny-Style Remington 7, 700, Howa 1500, Weatherby Vanguard Reversible Front
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush 8 x 32 Thread Bronze Package of... $13.79 Select Options
- Burris 1" Xtreme Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $57.40 Select Options
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 Caliber,... $4.69 Available
- Champion Re-Stick Precision Sight-In Self-Adhesive Target... $5.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #46... $5.49 Select Options
- Warne Maxima 2-Piece Steel Weaver-Style Scope Base Weatherby... $24.99 - $28.99 Select Options
Style: Weaver (cross-slot) and Picatinny (has mil-spec size cross-slots)
Shipping Weight: 0.170 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.