Blackhawk Knoxx Raised Cheek Rest Fits Axiom Rifle Stocks Synthetic Black
- Butler Creek Steel Lips Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $12.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 5/8 oz BRI Sabot... $12.49 - $575.99 Select Options
- Mesa Tactical Receiver Mount Sling Adapter Slot Style... $12.73 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain... $23.49 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Available
- Volquartsen Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $8.89 Available
- Mako Recoil Reducing Receiver Extension Tube Collapsible Stock... $61.10 Available
- Tactical Solutions 1" Tru-Tac Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings... $40.00 Available
- Leupold VX-1 Rimfire Rifle Scope 2-7x 28mm... $229.99 Select Options
- Blackhawk Knoxx Axiom U/L Adjustable Length of Pull Recoil... $189.99 Select Options
For the Blackhawk V/S or U/L stocks.
- Material: Polymer
- Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 0.335 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.