Blackhawk Knoxx Raised Cheek Rest Fits Axiom Rifle Stocks Synthetic Black
- Volquartsen Hex Head Takedown Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $4.99 Available
- Volquartsen Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $10.99 Available
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 5/8 oz BRI Sabot... $12.49 - $575.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Aluminum Base Pad 1911 Government,... $36.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Mesa Tactical Receiver Mount Sling Adapter Slot Style... $18.49 Available
- Boyt H36 Tactical Carbine Rifle Case with Foam Insert and... $174.99 Available
- 5.11 ThumbDrive Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand M&P... $59.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain... $23.49 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Available
- Baker Muzzle Threading Die AR-10, LR-308 5/8"-24... $31.49 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
For the Blackhawk V/S or U/L stocks.
- Material: Polymer
- Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 0.335 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.