R W Hart Plier Type Bullet Puller 22, 24, 30 Caliber
- R W Hart Plier Type Bullet Puller 32, 35, 38, 40 Caliber... $28.49 Available
- R W Hart Plier Type Bullet Puller 41, 44, 45 Caliber... $28.49 Available
- R W Hart Plier Type Bullet Puller 17, 25, 27 Caliber... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- R W Hart Plier Type Bullet Puller 26, 28, 33 Caliber... $28.49 Special Order
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- MidwayUSA MOLLE GP Pouch Nylon... $5.40 - $9.99 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 338, 35... $5.99 Available
- Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 Flat Back Rail 4" Steel Black... $29.95 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 243 Winchester, 6mm Remington... $4.19 Available
- Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 Radius Back Rail 3.35" Steel Black... $19.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $79.99 - $188.99 Select Options
Type: Plier Type
Function: Bullet Puller
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Notes: (From the Manufacturer)
Shipping Weight: 0.260 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.