Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel with 3-9x40mm Scope
- Gamo MRA Showstopper Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic... $189.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic Stock... $249.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle .177 Caliber... $199.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle .22 Caliber... $212.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue... $176.77 Closeout Special
- Gamo Bone Collector IGT Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic Stock... $204.99 Available
- Gamo PBA Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.1 Grain Round Nose... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Rocket Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 9.6 Grain Round Nose... $6.99 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Lethal Pellets 177 Caliber 5.56 Grain Tin of 100... $14.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Combo Package of 1000 (4 Tins... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Pellets 177 Caliber 10.5 Grain Round Nose Tin of... $11.99 Available
- Jim Fletcher TruPeep Bow Peep Sight Aluminum... $4.99 Select Options
- Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 10.5... $8.99 Available
- RWS Superpoint Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.2 Grain Spire... $11.29 Available
- Barnett Zombie 350 CRT Crossbow Package with 3x 32mm... $549.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Available
Weight: 6.1 lbs.
Overall Length: 45.7"
Barrel Length: 19"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3.74 lbs
Trigger Type: Two Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1400 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Gas-Piston
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Match grade, fluted polymer
Scope Mounted: Yes, includes 3-9x40 scope
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break than others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommend to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.