Barnes Buster Bullets 44 Remington Magnum (429 Diameter) 300 Grain Flat Nose Flat Base Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $6.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $14.24 Available
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $26.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $2.19 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 454 Casull... $36.99 - $177.99 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush Large... $6.99 Available
- Easton Deep Six HIT Arrow Insert Stainless Steel Pack of 12... $14.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #5 22-250... $5.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 307, 308 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (222 Remington, 223... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush Small... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cast Performance Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 300 Grain... $40.49 - $188.99 Select Options
This premium hunting bullet combines bone-crushing power with pass-through penetration. Unlike conventional expanding bullets, the Barnes Busters track straight without deflection. These tough bullets are specifically designed to deliver maximum penetration, even in large and dangerous game.
These cannelured, heavy-for-caliber bullets drive deep through dense muscle and bone. Bullets remain intact jackets won’t separate from the core. Great for hunting hogs and tough, heavy game; it’s the ideal bullet for those who carry handguns for protection against bears in Alaska and other wilderness areas.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.