CJ Weapons M1 Garand Web Sling Cotton Olive Drab
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-06 Springfield (M1 Garand) 150... $16.99 - $399.99 Select Options
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 8-Round Steel Parkerized... $8.79 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Sling Swivel Set... $5.35 - $10.79 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $11.34 - $521.96 Select Options
- Federal Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 149 Grain XM80 Full Metal... $15.99 - $389.99 Select Options
- John Masen Rifle Cleaning Kit M1 Garand... $25.99 Available
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench M1 Garand Steel... $35.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Machine Screw Type Sling Swivels... $9.79 Available
- "The M1 Garand: Owner's Guide" Book by Scott A. Duff... $19.99 Available
Use:(from the manufacturer) To mount the sling on the rifle, take the hook end and attach to the sling swivel on back end of gun stock. Open sling keeper (clamp) and pull the sling out straight and feed through the front sling swivel on gun, then re-slide the sling back through the sling keeper (clamp) and lock down. This is also how the sling can be adjusted for length.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.