L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Stainless Steel
The Stainless Steel case trimmer is unique because each case is supported in the trimmer by special case holders that simulate a rifle chamber. Because of this design the cases is supported by the case body helping to ensure cases are trimmed square and to the desired length each time they are trimmed. The trimmer will also perform inside neck and primer pocket reaming with the optional attachments. This trimmer will handle cases from 17 caliber to 45-70 caliber cases. 17 caliber cases do require a cutter (Sold Separately). For proper use the trimmer should be mounted in a vise, or on the L.E. Wilson Trimmer Stand (Sold Separately). Additional features include a positive stop to trim cases to a uniform length and solid construction from aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
Base Length: 5-1/4"
Material: Aluminum alloy and Stainless Steel
Collets Used: No
Collets Included: No
Pilots Used: No
Pilots Included: No
Features: Case trimmer supports the case body with cartridge specific case holders (sold separately) which simulates the chamber of the firearm.
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Kit... $71.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Micrometer Case Trimmer Stainless Steel Case... $145.99 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Kit... $99.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Carbide Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $97.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Trimmer Power Pack with Case Trimmer Kit,... $106.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro-2 Manual Case Trimmer... $80.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Kit Stainless Steel... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Universal Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $81.99 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer... $66.99 Available
- Redding TR-1400 Case Trimmer... $89.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 17 Remington, 222 Remington,... $11.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC 25-Round with... $14.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 243 Winchester, 260 Remington,... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC Caliber... $27.49 - $65.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 40 S&W... $15.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 25-06 Remington, 270... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180... $14.79 - $108.29 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 6.8mm Remington SPC... $30.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 270 Winchester Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- RCBS Advanced Powder Measure Stand... $19.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available