L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Stainless Steel
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Kit... $71.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Micrometer Case Trimmer Stainless Steel Case... $145.99 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Kit... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Universal Carbide Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $97.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Trimmer Power Pack with Case Trimmer Kit,... $106.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro-2 Manual Case Trimmer... $89.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $81.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Kit Stainless Steel... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Original Case Trimmer... $66.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding TR-1400 Case Trimmer... $89.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 17 Remington, 222 Remington,... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 243 Winchester, 260 Reminton,... $11.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Press Auto Priming Unit... $41.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $22.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 22-250 Remington, 6mm... $11.29 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 40 Caliber, 10mm (400... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
The Stainless Steel case trimmer is unique because each case is supported in the trimmer by special case holders that simulate a rifle chamber. Because of this design the cases is supported by the case body helping to ensure cases are trimmed square and to the desired length each time they are trimmed. The trimmer will also perform inside neck and primer pocket reaming with the optional attachments. This trimmer will handle cases from 17 caliber to 45-70 caliber cases. 17 caliber cases do require a cutter (Sold Separately). For proper use the trimmer should be mounted in a vise, or on the L.E. Wilson Trimmer Stand (Sold Separately). Additional features include a positive stop to trim cases to a uniform length and solid construction from aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
Base Length: 5-1/4"
Material: Aluminum alloy and Stainless Steel
Collets Used: No
Collets Included: No
Pilots Used: No
Pilots Included: No
Features: Case trimmer supports the case body with cartridge specific case holders (sold separately) which simulates the chamber of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.