Warren Tactical Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34, 35 Plain Tactical Rear, 1-Dot Tritium Front Steel Matte
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This night sight set pairs a plain black Warren Tactical rear sight with a self-luminous Tritium dot front blade that glows bright green for use in no- or low-light environments. The front sight's .050" diameter Tritium lamp is surrounded by a .100" diameter white ring that resembles a standard white dot for daytime use. The .115" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: 0.050" Dia Green Tritium Lamp w/0.100" White Outline
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $19.99 Available
- Glock Rear Sight Mounting Tool All Models... $159.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK View More Options
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34,... $22.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Mounting Combo Kit 1" and 30mm... $89.99 Available
- Glockworx Fulcrum Drop-In Trigger Kit Glock Gen 4 9mm Luger... $171.00 Available
- Lone Wolf Gen 4 Guide Rod Adapter Glock 17,19,22,23 Steel... $8.97 Available View More Options
- Glock Extractor Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 with Loaded Chamber... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $19.99 - $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK View More Options