MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Shooting Mat Gun Case 48" Nylon Coyote
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $39.99 - $49.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 22 dB)... $57.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $19.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Medium Duty 3/8" T50 Target Stapler... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $44.99 Available
- Challenge Targets Stake-N-Shoot Steel Rifle Target 6" Rifle... $99.99 Available
- WeatherHawk Windmate 100 Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $58.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 223 Remington 5.56mm NATO... $4.59 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 168 Grain... $44.99 Available
- Peltor Tactical 6S Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 20dB) Gray... $59.99 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $103.99 Available
- BlackHawk IVS Performance Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle... $35.99 Available
- Colt Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $6.79 Available
- Colt Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.24 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $11.15 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Straight... $15.49 Available
- Voodoo Tactical Marksman Data Book... $15.95 Available
- Hoppe's Target Sighting-In 14" x 14" Package of 100... $11.29 Available
The MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Shooting Mat Gun Case brings together two shooting essentials into one convenient package. This design combines our popular tactical rifle cases with our shooting mats to form a great rifle transportation and shooting platform. The interior gun case has hook-&-loop fastener retention straps to secure your rifle with a muzzle sleeve to prevent debris from entering the muzzle. Padded backpack straps on the rear of the case give you an easy and comfortable carry option to go along with a heavy duty carry handle. The gun case body is padded throughout to give your precision rifle the support and protection it needs during transport. When you arrive at your desired shooting location, simply unfold the case and remove your rifle from the retention straps. The case then becomes a shooting mat with four corner loops to stake down the mat preventing lift from muzzle blast or wind.
Six MOLLE webbing straps are located inside the gun case providing space for attachments for your shooting accessories. Two outer pockets are located on the front of the case with five rows of MOLLE webbing inside each of them hold ammunition or any additional gear you may need on the range. An exterior storage pouch contains the included stakes to hold down your shooting mat while in use. Rugged material along with heavy duty zippers ensure this shooting mat gun case will stand up to a variety of shooting situations and environments that you may find yourself in. The Shooting Mat Gun Case is the best of both worlds by eliminating the need to bring a shooting mat along with your gun case and rifle to the range.
- Integral cleaning rod storage inside gun case
- Four metal stakes to prevent lift
- 12" non-skid section on shooting mat
- Drag loop on exterior of gun case
- Heavy duty stitching
Material: 600D PP Nylon
Folded Case Length: 51"
Folded Case Width: 15"
Folded Case Thickness: 2" (4" at exterior pockets)
Unfolded Shooting Mat Length:
- Without buttstock retaining flap: 69"
- With buttstock retaining flap: 80.5"
Unfolded Shooting Mat Width: 44.5"
Padding Thickness: 0.5"
Rifle Storage Maximum Length: 49"
Backpack Strap Maximum Length: 32"
Backpack Strap Minimum Length: 24"
Backpack Strap Pad Length: 13"
Backpack Strap Pad Width: 2.75"
Outer Pocket Width: 12"
Outer Pocket Height: 14.5"
Outer Pocket Depth: 1.5"
MOLLE Webbing: 5 rows inside case; 6 rows in each exterior pocket
Weight: 9.5 lbs
Shipping Weight: 9.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.