Original Bob Sled Loading Block AR-15 10-Round Length
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- DPMS Front Sight Post Square .050" Wide DCM-CMP AR-15 Matte... $14.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-8(P) RC Red Center 25 Yard Timed... $18.29 Available
- Lyman Flash Hole Uniformer Tool... $14.49 Available
- Lyman Primer Pocket Reamer Tool ... $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 68 Grain... $19.79 - $709.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 77... $21.49 - $153.99 Select Options
The Bob Sled fixes this problem by locking into an AR15 magazine well like a standard magazine, and providing a shallow trough onto which an extra long cartridge can be placed and held in perfect alignment with the chamber for smooth loading. The Bob Sled incorporates a plunger which locks the AR-15's bolt open after each shot, allowing the process to be repeated. Constructed of Delrin for durability, the Bob Sled is sized to match the profile of a regular 10- or 20-round magazine, and is also available for the AR-10.
Material: Delrin with Stainless Steel components
Dimensions:(length x width x height)
Shipping Weight: 0.320 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.