Buck Nobleman Titanium Folding Pocket Knife 2.625" Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel Blade Titanium Handle
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 Select Options
- Smith's Jiffy Pro Handheld Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Smith's Diamond Precision Knife Sharpener System... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- Marble's Front Sight .410" Height .531" Width Steel Blue 1/16"... $13.99 Available
- Williams Front Sight 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $7.06 - $11.99 Select Options
- Buck 750 Redpoint Folding Knife 2.75" Serrated Stainless Steel... $17.34 Available
- KNS Front Sight AK-47, SKS Ball Post .052" Diameter Steel... $8.00 Available
- Lyman E-Zee Case Length Gage II... $17.49 Available
- Marble's Front Sight .500" Height .531" Width Steel Blue 3/32"... $13.99 Available
- Case Kitchen Tomato Slicer Knife 5-1/2 Serrated Drop Point... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Front Sight #3 Steel Blue 1/16" Bead... $11.99 Select Options
- Remington Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat ... $6.49 - $12.49 Select Options
- Buck 722 Spitfire Folding Knife 3.25" Modified Drop Point... $29.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Blade Steel: 440A stainless with titanium coating
- Handle Material: Titanium coated stainless steel
- Blade length: 2-5/8"
- Closed Length: 2-3/4"
- Overall Length: 5-3/8"
- Weight: 2.6 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.