Blackhawk Under the Radar Passport RFID Shielded Pouch Nylon Black
- Incorporates Zero Trace signal blocking technology
- Protects electronic devices from remote exploitation by blocking incoming and outgoing signals
- Helps prevent tracking of devices
- Shields against unwanted reading of RFID technology found in U.S. Passports, Drivers Licenses, IDs and credit cards
- Constructed of 1050 denier nylon
- Electromagnetic interior lining blocks incoming and outgoing signals with roughly 33dbm of attenuation
- Adjustable hook and loop closure flap
Keep your electronics safe from prying eyes with the Blackhawk Under the Radar Passport Security Pouch. Even when powered down and turned off, devices emit a slight electronic pulse that can be identified by thieves using sophisticated detection devices. This allows them to hone in on your valuable electronics to either steal or access private information. Designed to block these electronic transmissions, Under the Radar removes your electronic signature and protects your data and your gadgets.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.