Winchester Horse and Rider Logo Cap Cotton Blaze Orange and Brown
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Remington Logo Cap Cotton Blaze Orange and Brown... $8.99 Available
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Logo Cap Cotton Blaze Orange and... $9.99 Available
- Pheasants Forever Logo Cap Cotton Blaze Orange and Brown... $8.99 Available
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Mesh Logo Cap Cotton and... $8.99 Available
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Logo Cap Cotton Brown and... $9.99 Available
- Mud River Logo Cap Waxed Cavnas ... $14.49 - $14.99 Select Options
The Winchester Blaze Horse and Rider Logo Cap is the ideal hat for upland hunting or big game hunting in seasons with a blaze orange requirement. This structured, mid profile hat is constructed a cotton crown and a poly suede visor. This, combined with flat stitch embroidery ensures that this cap will last for years. The Q3 moisture-wicking sweatband helps keep sweat out of your eyes, while at the same time moving moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. One size fits most.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.