Emerson SOCFK-B Folding Tactical Knife 3.4" Tanto Point 154CM Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
The SOCFK-B features a 3.4" tanto blade which is easily maintained in the field and can slice deeply with little pressure due to this design feature. Additionally, the wave feature allows the knife to open faster than a spring assisted knife or even an automatic. The "wave" on the spine catches the edge of the users pocket and actually deploys the blade as the knife is pulled out of the pocket-very fast and zero parts to break, fail, or cause problems. Like all Emerson production knives, the SOCFK-B utilizes G-10 scales over titanium liners for increased strength with a reduction in weight. If you are looking for a knife that you can depend on, you can't go wrong with a knife designed for elite military units and built by Emerson!
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Wave Feature, ambidextrous thumb disk
- Blade length: 3.4"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Made in USA
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Zero Tolerance Hinderer Slicer ZT0562 Folding Knife 3.5" Drop...
- Emerson CQC-14 Folding Tactical Knife 2.7" Drop Point 154CM... View More Options
- Emerson Super Commander Folding Tactical Knife 4" Commander... View More Options
- Emerson Super CQC-7B Folding Tactical Knife 3.78" Tanto 154CM... View More Options
- Emerson Super CQC-8 Folding Tactical Knife 4.3" Drop Point... View More Options
- Emerson Roadhouse Folding Tactical Knife 3.8" Tanto Point... View More Options