American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 1" Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $14.10 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 Inch Pounds... $38.99 Available
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 Select Options
- Nikon M-223 Rifle Scope 2-8x 32mm Interchangeable Turret Matte... $329.95 - $349.95 Select Options
- Lancer Systems Picatinny Rail Fits Lancer LCH Vented Carbon... $27.93 - $34.91 Select Options
- Troy Industries Micro Flip-Up Battle Sight Set HK-Style Front... $202.99 - $203.99 Select Options
- Flexbar Rocksett High Temperature Thread Locking Compound 2 oz... $15.99 Available
- Crosman Silicone Chamber Oil for Break Barrels and PCP Airguns... $7.49 Available
- DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard LR-308 Rifle Length Vented... $74.99 Available
- American Defense AD-RMR-CO Mini Quick-Release Trijicon RMR... $67.50 Available
- Weaver Tactical Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail Black... $29.99 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Scopecoat Trijicon RMR Scope Cover... $16.99 Select Options
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $12.64 - $20.49 Select Options
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.