American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 1" Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $17.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $31.99 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $14.99 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $7.16 - $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- Nikon M-223 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny Style Integral 1"... $79.95 Available
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nikon M-223 Rifle Scope 3-12x 42mm Side Focus ... $449.95 - $459.95 Select Options
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.