Savage Arms Magazine Savage 90, 93 Magnum 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR), 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR) 10-Round Steel Blue
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Savage Arms Magazine Savage 90, 93 Magnum 17 Hornady Magnum... $16.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #16 Gloss... $5.49 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-30 Winchester Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Peltor XF707 Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $8.19 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 110 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" Buffered #2 Buckshot... $7.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $17.28 - $50.99 Select Options
- Savage Arms Magazine Savage Mark II Series 22 Long Rifle, 17... $15.99 - $22.99 Select Options
- Leapers UTG 1" Max Strength Tactical 4-Hole Quick Detachable... $20.92 - $22.99 Select Options
- RCBS Competition Bullet Guide 22 Hornet, 222 Remington , 223... $7.49 Available
This is an original factory replacement part from Savage. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts.
- Caliber: 22 Winchester Magnum (WMR) or 17 Hornady Magnum (HMR)
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Finish: Blue
Shipping Weight: 0.160 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.